Has Jointech Gone Away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

W Burton

New User
Bill
I have used a Jointech fence and their incremental positioning device for many years on my router table. I have been thinking of upgrading the old Jointech fence to a new one with dust collection capability, and I have tried to access their website for a couple days now with no luck. Anyone heard if they are still out there? Seems like I got a mailing from them not that long ago - well, maybe its been a year.

Does anyone know if an Incra fence might work with the Jointech positioner?

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
I read the founder died and his sons took over and ran it into the ground. I have their setup too and my positioner isn't working. I'd be interesting in finding this out as well.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
There are a couple of threads about them on SMC. I believe they went under for good. I one post a few years ago the owner claimed to be reorganizing, merging with, or selling to another company, but that didn't materialize. A number of folks had stuff in for repair, never got it back, were never able to contact anyone by phone, got no responses to emails, etc.. One customer stopped by to see the place locked with lights off during normal business hours- he looked in a window and his fence that had been sent in for repair 6 mo. or so prior, was still sitting on a bench. Nearby business owner told him he rarely saw anyone there. Sometime last year I believe someone report that the building contents were being auctioned (locally and possibly Ebay?) and that the building was up for lease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS