Greetings to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

rchance

New User
Roger Chance
Hello woodworkers,
I am a transplanted yankee living in McLeansville. I have been in North Carolina for about 30 years now. I do not have a shop, just several things on wheels in my garage, which I share with my wife. I did build a shop about 5 years ago but about the time I was finishing it they closed my office in Greensboro and I had to work from home. So now my shop to be became my office. Oh well we win a few and we lose a few, sometimes we lose more than we win or maybe its more times but who is counting.
Looking forward to trading tips, tricks and jigs.

Roger

clowman

Clay Lowman
Welcome to the site! I believe we have several transplants. Let me be the first to throw out the welcome mat.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
WELCOME!!! I am glad that you found us. Sorry to hear about your shop's reassignment, but at least your weren't transfered to China or worse. I look forward to talking shop with you also. See you next year!!!! Hope you have a happy and prosperous 2006.
Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Roger, welcome to our merry band of NC woodworkers. I am sure you will enjoy your time spent on as a member of this forum and hope you become an active participant. Happy New Year to you.

D L

cskipper

Cathy
I want to add my welcome to the pile. I, too, am a #$#$ Yankee - the kind that comes to stay! Sorry to hear about your shop conversion back to an office. This group will probably try to convince you it can be both! Honestly. this is a great group of folks. We look forward to your posts. Please add yourself to the member map and post pictures of any of your work in the gallery.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Welcome Roger! I'm just west of you in Greensboro. Glad to see another Piemont Triad ww'r. Be warned though, this band of brothers and sisters carry and spread the dread Woodguy disease for which there is no cure but to buy and buy more tools. Glad you joined us!

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS