Greensboro lunch bunch Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Some of us are planning on getting together for lunch in Greensboro on Monday, Oct. 4. We'd love to have you join us if you're in the area. If you haven't been to one of our get-togethers, there's nothing formal about it: just whoever shows up and you buy your own lunch.

If you've got an interesting tool, jig, etc. you want to bring, we like "show-and-tell", so bring it along. If you've got an interesting tale about the "great deal" you found, we like to hear those too. Mainly we just get together and socialize about woodworking, or whatever.

11:30 at the Moose Cafe at the Farmer's Market on the west side of Greensboro. Exit 208 off of I-40. Let us know if you think you're coming so the first person there can get a big enough table. :wsmile: Hope to see you there.

Bill

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Let's see if we can get in that area to the right of the entrance as you go in. Whoever gets there first ask if our group can be away from the crowds.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Thanks to Bill for getting us together again. As always I had a great time with Jerry, Mike and Bill.
However, I never like seeing a grown man cry and that's exactly what Bill did when Jerry pulled out his new Lion miter trimmer:gar-La;

Barbara

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Thanks to Bill for getting us together again. As always I had a great time with Jerry, Mike and Bill.
However, I never like seeing a grown man cry and that's exactly what Bill did when Jerry pulled out his new Lion miter trimmer:gar-La;

Barbara

Ehem.... I believe you mean MY new trimmer... :rotflm:

:wmad:

Now I know where I get all my deal hunting abilities from. :wwink:

JCraig

New User
Jerry
No need to be nervous, it was all good. And oh yeah, you get the Lion. After all, I borrowed you $400. gas grill on the last trip. Swap ya!!:gar-Bi

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member

Barbara

It was so embarrassing! There I was, leaning on the back of Jerry's truck, filling the bed w/ tears. It is such a beauty, and for just $15: Oh Maaaannnnnnnnn!!!!! :rotflm: I tried following him but he got out of the parking lot before I could catch up. :gar-Cr I just wanted to see where he was going to find his next [STRIKE]steal[/STRIKE] bargain.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS