Gary
Corporate Member
greensboro craigslist > free stuff
please flag with care:

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Free maple wood

Reply to: sale-n8ukz-1088724212@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-23, 6:09PM EDT

Free maple wood - freshly cut down tree. Some large pieces and some smaller pieces for firewood. Call 707-1283 - Greensboro.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1088724212

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Got this response from the owner of the Maple -

We still have plenty but it will have to be picked up soon because we are sick of looking at it and need to work on the yard and it is in the way. 707-1283

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Got this response from the owner of the Maple -

We still have plenty but it will have to be picked up soon because we are sick of looking at it and need to work on the yard and it is in the way. 707-1283

Wanna take a ride tomorrow??

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Wanna take a ride tomorrow??

I would love to go today but I have alot to do - I have a leak on my hot water heater and the plumber is coming over and then I have to go over and baby sit the twins while daughter goes shopping with the grandson - then if it is not raining I need to come back home and work on the bathroom - might be able to go tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors