good morning DaveO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Now that you have awakened to find the the new saw was just a dream......................................:rotflm:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

I did have to read through that thread again first thing this morning...still in shock.

Dave:)

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
I prolly wouldn't believe it til it was being loaded into my truck or maybe not even until it was sitting in my shop....errrr......garage. :gar-La;

Brian.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Happy happy Joy Joy , Happy happy joy joy :banana: :banana:

U da man , man :eek:ccasion1 .....huh ? Beer mugs have become b-day cake ? :eek:

Rob

New User
Rob
So Dave's buying the beer? :eek:ccasion1

Uhhh, someone replaced the code on the beer mug smileys. :rotflm:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
See.....I'm not the only one. :icon_scra

Noticed it earlier this week. The frosty beer mugs toasting were in all of my posts, immediately following "cheers". I've been devestated. :cry_smile

eat birthday cakes :icon_conf, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I am working on the disappearing frosty mugs. I will keep you posted. I did notice it earlier in the week also.

Bryan S

Bryan
Thanks Tracy somehow "here's to you" has a little better ring to it than "let them eat cake" :gar-La;

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Actually, it's not a dream. It's a scheme to get DaveO to go travel and pick up the saw. That way, he won't have time to post and we can all catch up a little!!!

Of course, to even get close, we'd need him to replace EVERY TOOL IN HIS SHOP and make him drive all over the state. But it's a start.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
It is fixed, But I cannot take credit for this one. Steve is the Man:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
This calls for a celebratory drink! :eek:ccasion1

What this really calls for is a gathering of the clan at the local eatery/watering hole with the lucky new owner sharing his good fortune by picking up the tab. :gar-La;:eek:ccasion1 You know that all 2200 members would certainly show up.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
DaveO with a major new tool. What is the world coming to??? Next thing you know dogs and cats will be playing together....

Shock. DaveO, new major tool..... The words just don't fit.............

Congrats Dave, but I think I am in shock. I might :swoon::swoon::swoon:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
DaveO with a major new tool. What is the world coming to??? Next thing you know dogs and cats will be playing together....

Shock. DaveO, new major tool..... The words just don't fit.............

Congrats Dave, but I think I am in shock. I might :swoon::swoon::swoon:

you have just entered the twilight zone....do do do do:gar-La;

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
All I know is that the Grizzly and Ridgid tools in Dave's shop are gonna have their noses out of joint:nah:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS