Good deal (?) and gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Just got the 18v Lithium Hitachi Drill and Flashlight kit at Lowes for $129 yesterday. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc Not sure if that is a great deal or not, but it sure as heck beats my Black & Decker drill that was sitting in the closet. Also, we went to Costco right after that and they have what I believe is the same kit only a year older for $119. :eusa_thin Just thought I'd share. :eek:ccasion1

richidoo

New User
Rich
18V will change your life. I think that's a great price for a good brand. :thumbs_up Enjoy the new toy Trent!

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Trent, I got the 3 pack that includes the Impact driver and a 2nd battery last year at Lowe's when they were on sale and paid $109 or so after using a 10% off coupon. The drill and driver have been great so far and both have plenty of power so you're going to like them a lot. :icon_thum:icon_thum I haven't even tried the flashlight yet so I can't say anything about it, in fact I'd forgotten it even had the light until now!! :gar-Bi

Good score:banana:

Brian.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Trent, I got the 3 pack that includes the Impact driver and a 2nd battery last year at Lowe's when they were on sale and paid $109 or so after using a 10% off coupon. The drill and driver have been great so far and both have plenty of power so you're going to like them a lot. :icon_thum:icon_thum I haven't even tried the flashlight yet so I can't say anything about it, in fact I'd forgotten it even had the light until now!! :gar-Bi

Good score:banana:

Brian.

Good news! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc I was just worried someone was going to say that they aren't very good drills, but this one seems to perform well. Thanks so much for the feedback! :icon_thum

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Great catch, Trent!:icon_thum

Bet you will enjoy using this over the B&D.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS