Goldsboro Shop Crawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlrion

New User
Dan
I am clicking on the link to sign up my shop for the goldsboro shop crawl, and it is telling me that I do not have privileges to see the form even...

I just registered with NCWW a few days ago, but I talked with Matthew Bills and he says that he is alright with me going, and hosting at my shop. I wonder if there is any way that I can sign up??

Dan Rawlings

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
I think I can sign you up, Just PM me and let me know your details. Or fill the below in, that's what the link sends you to.

Or try clicking this and let me know if it works: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/misc.php?do=form&fid=22

It's the "Host Your Shop" forum.

Form Description<TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>If you would like to host your Wood Shop in the Goldsboro Shop Crawl on 2/6/2010 Please sign up your shop.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Host Your Shop in the Goldsboro Shop Crawl Sign</LEGEND><TABLE class=fieldset cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=smallfont style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">Brief description of your shop:
My shop is a converted two car garage that has not seen a car in 11 years.</TD><TD class=smallfont><TEXTAREA id=a_147 name=147 rows=3 cols=40></TEXTAREA> Increase Size Decrease Size
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=smallfont style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">Question on Crawls:
Question on Crawls</TD><TD class=smallfont><TEXTAREA id=a_136 name=136 rows=3 cols=40></TEXTAREA> Increase Size Decrease Size
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=smallfont style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">Comments:
Comments:</TD><TD class=smallfont><TEXTAREA id=a_137 name=137 rows=3 cols=40></TEXTAREA> Increase Size Decrease Size
</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Please Note: Questions proceeded by an asterisk (*) are compulsory.
</FIELDSET>
<INPUT id=add type=submit value=Submit name=add> <INPUT id=preview type=submit value=Preview name=preview> <INPUT onclick="javascript: history.go(-1)" type=button value=Cancel>

Thanks Again Dan and see you Wednesday~!

Matthew
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.2; MS-RTC LM 8)

erasmussen

New User
RAS
3 shops now a forth sure would be nice
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Yup Earl,

We have a Fourth. He's in La Grange. So after the BBQ at Wilbers, will stop there.

He said he'll have milk and cookies for us~! :banana:

dlrion

New User
Dan
Nope I tried the form you had up and it didn't work,

I will just PM you its the simplest way

Dan
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.2)

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Cool~!
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.2; MS-RTC LM 8)

toolman

New User
Chad
Dan you have to be DQ Qualified to get to the form. Matthew can do it.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS