Goldsboro Lunch! One last time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlrion

New User
Dan
Guys I am sorry I kinda let the shop crawl get away from me, I got orders to California and I have been flying all over the country learning how to do my new job. I got back two weeks ago.

I would really like to have one last lunch with you guys but I will be in Nevada for a week this month, and then when I come back I will be really busy for 4 days before I turn around and leave for Washington State for a month.

I will be back around Aug 19. I wonder if you guys could all come out for one last bash before I pack up and leave the first week in Sept?

Thanks

Dan

dlrion

New User
Dan
How about NC Hibachi - it is in almost the same spot, a little bit closer to 70 where Ryans used to be?

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
When a decision is made, please post the actual address. I know very little about Goldsboro. Only been there for the shop crawl and a lunch.

dlrion

New User
Dan
Charlie

The approximate address is 680 N Berkeley Blvd. NC Hibachi is the old Ryan's- It is literally right next door to the place we met before.

12 noon on the 27th of Aug sound good to everyone? I don't wanna mess up the times again.

Dan

Here is a google maps picture. The building in the background is the old Ryan's that they turned into the NC Hibachi Grill. The one with the "New Buffet" banner on the front is New China which is out of business.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=nc+hi...=rYKTmcLym9CGAYP3dsj85g&cbp=12,117.97,,0,3.73

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
I'm planning on it, but at my age don't want to make too many commitments that far in the future! LOL

Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS