Glass for Picture Frames near Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren46

New User
Warren
I had three pictures enlarged for the LOML for Christmas and made frames for them. I would like get some non-reflective glass for them (16" X 24"). I went to an art supply/frame shop to get some and they wanted an arm and a leg for the glass.:nah:

Can anyone suggest a good source for non-reflective glass in Union County or Charlotte?

Thanks,

Warren

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
I'm not familiar with your area, but if you check your sunday paper, Michael's and AC Moore usually have a 50% off coupon for 1 item.

Warren46

New User
Warren
I'm not familiar with your area, but if you check your sunday paper, Michael's and AC Moore usually have a 50% off coupon for 1 item.

Thanks for the suggestion,

I was at Michael's and the 50% off only applies if you buy their frame. Besides, at 50% off that means they only want an arm or a leg:gar-Bi.

Warren

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
Those 2 stores have 2 different types of coupons, a 40-60% off coupon that applies only if you get something framed at their store, and a 50% coupon that you can apply to any 1 regular priced item in the store. Would buying just the glass not apply for this type of coupon?

Here is a link to a 40% off one. I can't imagine why it wouldn't work for just the glass unless it is specified in the actual coupon.

http://dealspl.us/michaels-coupons/204632p

MikeH

New User
Mike
I've got some friends that own a glass place off Sardis Rd North between Monroe Rd and 74. They are on the left hand side traveling towards 74 from Monroe Rd. I will edit this when I remember the name of their company.

Warren46

New User
Warren
Thanks for the responses. :thumbs_up

I will try Bevel Glass and the place Mike suggested.

Mike,

Did you remember the name of the place of Sardis North? That would be closer than South Boulevard.

Warren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS