Friendly Reminder - Chuck Teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
There are little numbers on the bottom of the Chuck teeth for Nova Chucks, and I figure others but I don't know. Theses numbers correspond with numbers on the jaws of the chuck.:eusa_thin If you match the numbers up the chuck will run true, if you don't they won't.:dontknow:

And if they don't and it's 1 am and you're finishing up a project it might fly across the room :BangHead::BangHead: and be ruined.:eusa_booh:eusa_booh And if that happens you might curse or worse.:kamahlitu:kamahlitu

So then the next day you might:wwink: have to lay out of work for a few hours to turn another something for a holiday party, because your wife looks forward to going every year.:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Yeah, I hate it [STRIKE]when[/STRIKE] if that happens! :wink_smil

At least if that were to happen it would be a good thing if it were to miss hitting you when it flew across the room!!!

Pete

MikeH

New User
Mike
+1 :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Yeah, I hate it [STRIKE]when[/STRIKE] if that happens! :wink_smil

At least if that were to happen it would be a good thing if it were to miss hitting you when it flew across the room!!!

Pete

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
bounced off my face shield so i didn't even think of that.

i always wear a face shield after 2 surgeries on my thumb safety is in the front of my mind.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorry to hear all this. BTW I have two other brands of chucks and the jaw section are all numbered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors