Free Woodshop News Subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member

SHARE WOODSHOP NEWS WITH A COLLEAGUE!

Dear MARK,

You presently receive Woodshop News magazine free of charge. Why not share it with friends & colleagues?

Simply forward this message to your colleagues. All they need to do is CLICK HEREto receive Woodshop News for free!

MARK knows you'll enjoy reading Woodshop News, the magazine that focuses on the small to medium size woodworking shop.Our magazine profilesinteresting personalities and unique companies; features marketing and economic strategies; analyzes trends from equipment technologies to construction techniques; and provides a full range of resources for tools, supplies, and business opportunities. Take a moment to click the link above and get your FREE Woodshop News subscription today.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Thanks Mark. I received this mag a couple of years ago but let it slip. It is more professional shop oriented, e.g., how to run a business, but it still is quite enlightening. Especially the information about tree species.

Doug

Last edited:

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Thanks Mark. The magazine looks interesting. And I can pass the issues along to my friends in the construction department at Habitat for Humanity.

Ray

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
I think this is the same one they keep sending me. Every year they call to see if it's Ok to keep sending it, I tell them no, stop it, they keep sending it. Free subscription deals are almost always to pump audited circularion numbers that are used for advertising rates. I suspect no matter how many times I say no, they will keep saying yes....

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Thanks Mark,
I've been getting it for years, but paying for it, so here boes nothing:icon_thum.

Jimmy:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Thanks, I love a free mag:icon_thum. I've been getting CabinetMaker for several years and have always found something interesting in it.
Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS