FREE to the first DQ NCWW to pick it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I have over 150 BF red oak that has been air drying for about 4 months. The boards are 7 to 15 inches wide 5 to 6 feet long and a very heavy 5/4. I found out that the my relo Co. will not move any of my wood to the new location :BangHead: :BangHead: So I will move most of it in a U haul but can not move this. The project I picked this up for was for this house and since I am moving I no longer need it

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Hi Nick,

I would be interested in the red oak! I live in Cary and am getting ready to build several oak pieces (end tables hall tables etc.) for her new home.

I am willing to pick up some day this coming week, if that is ok. If you could PM me with details aI sure would appreciate it!

Thanks,

Wayne

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Thanks a bunch, Nick!!

I am willing to split the load with anyone else who needs some. Not sure if I have enough room to store that much!

Definately willing to share .................

Thanks Again.

Wayne

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Nick,

Just a quick message to pass along another huge thanks for your generosity in letting us pick through and share in the red oak. :eusa_clap Got it unloaded and stacked in my garage and can hardly wait for it to dry and slice into it.

Pic...

Also. Great meeting Jim Hancock and Todd (SNOWSHOEHARE) and talking shop. I would be amiss in saying how great of a job Nick did in completing that screened porch/Florida room. Sure impressed me! :eusa_danc (Just a shame Nick, that you have to give it up after all of that hard work.:crybaby2: )

Oh ya. And to cap off the evening, Todd picked up my router table for delivery to GENEREED down south in Hope Mills. Thanks Todd.

Thanks again Nick and we all sure do appreciate it!

Wayne

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
Just seconding what Wayne said. Big thanks to Nick for the red oak. It was great seeing the screened in porch. Lot of work went into that.

tv

Jim Hancock

Jim
Corporate Member
I second Waynes comments also. Now I need to go out and sticker mine as well. I barely had time to get it unloaded last night.

J

jeff...

Looks like the red oak was taken care of - I see you got a few wide boards there :icon_thum. It was cut for stairs for my good friend Nick, but it oughta make a some nice something once it's dry.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Looks like the red oak was taken care of - I see you got a few wide boards there :icon_thum. It was cut for stairs for my good friend Nick, but it oughta make a some nice something once it's dry.

Ya Jeff,

The wide ones are about 17" wide and 66" long. Nice and flat. Just hope that they stay that way stickered on the bottom of the pile and ratcheted down, until they dry. You really did a nice job at cutting this oak so nice and square and straight!:eusa_clap

Thanks,

Wayne

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
It was great to meet every one and I am happy :eusa_danc that the wood will be put to good use and sad that I had to let it go :BangHead: Once I get settled in I will be giving Jeff a call to get some more wood :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS