Free stuff near Asheville/Hendersonville NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfpacker

New User
Brent
I'm cleaning out the garage and have a box full of stains, varnish, turpentine, mineral spirits, some paint, etc. If anyone wants to come get it, it's yours for the taking. I checked to see if all of it looked OK and it is. Most cans are much closer to full than I realized...don't know how I ended up with all of this, but won't be using it anytime soon.

I also have a lot of scrap pieces of wood, plywood, etc. free for the taking, more than what's pictured. It'll either get burned or go in the trash in a week if not picked up.

PM me if you are interested...I am in Arden, NC, just south of the Asheville city limits. Should be around late tomorrow and for the following week.

IMG_2054[1].jpgIMG_2056[1].jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2047[1].jpg
    IMG_2047[1].jpg
    337 KB · Views: 87

Wolfpacker

New User
Brent
Re: Free stuff near Asheville NC

Awww, c'mon...somebody in the Asheville/Hendersonville area surely could use this stuff. If no one wants it, I'll have to figure out how to dispose of it as we are moving into our
RV for several years of travel and will not have a house/home to put stuff. I cannot store the liquids in a storage unit.

I need to have it gone by the 27th if someone can help out.

Thanks.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member

I'll have to figure out how to dispose of it

Check w/ your local municipality, they sometimes have household hazardous waste drop off dates. Here in Johnston Co. we are having it at the end of April. They can also tell you how to properly dispose of (paint for example, fill with saw dust / kitty litter and let it dry out, then it can be disposed of.)

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member

check with the city dump they usually have one dump in the county that you can drop the stuff off.

or put up a flyer at the asheville hardware they may have some walk in traffic that could use it.

Wolfpacker

New User
Brent

Thanks for the suggestions folks....think I have a taker on this. Just hate to see stuff go to waste.

Go Wolfpack !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS