FREE Oak door slab 3/0 x 7/0 x 1 3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have four door slabs available for free. They are commercial doors and have been prepped for locksets and hinges. They are natural finished. These are at a North Raleigh commercial building and must be given away or loaded in my dump truck tomorrow morning. If you want one or more let me know . I will be onsite from 7:30 to 9:00 AM Saturday morning and can help you load, please be aware these weigh about 100+ pounds. phil

Last edited:

jhreed

New User
james
These make great bench tops or shelves. I cut one in half and mounted to my garage wall. It supports my midi lathe, bench top drill press, grinder, etc.
James

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
I was fortunate enough to hook up with Phil and take him up on his gracious offer of one of these doors but have been wrapped up wrangling the kids since our daycare was closed last week and haven't had a chance to follow up and say thanks.

This thing is nice, HUGE and Heavy, sorry no pics of it with me at work. In fact it turned out to be almost 9' instead of 7', which is awesome, but it's size gives me more options on it's use other than what I had initially intended. :icon_scra

So for now it's leaning on the wall until I decide if I want to shorten it for use as the top of a mobile workbench built on a section of recycled kitchen cabinets or use it whole as the top of a wall mounted section of kitchen cabinet where I want to eventually house my miter saw in the end of. :dontknow:

It's nice to have more options though for sure. Thanks again Phil for the hook up and it was nice to meet you. :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Last edited:

dpsnyder

New User
Dan
A big thanks to Phil from me as well. The door was perfect for a benchtop that I am planning as well.

So thanks Phil, for thinking of your friends!

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors