Free 3-D Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
I received my copy of Woodsmith (No. 167) today and on page 10 Under Tools of the Trade is an article on free 3-D software called Google's SketchUp. I added to the Link Library for future use for those interested.
SketchUp Home NOTE: There are two versions of this the Free version and the SketchUp Pro that you can purchase for around $500. Terry:XXcompute

Monty

New User
Monty
Thanks for adding that link. It seems to be a nice program. Have you played around with it yet?

FIVEBYFIVE

New User
MICHAEL
It is good software. It has a time limit for the evaluation. There are some people here who can do some great things with this software. I have done alittle.

dog_bone.jpg

door.jpg

dog_cage2.jpg

table.jpg

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Thanks for adding that link. It seems to be a nice program. Have you played around with it yet?
No I haven't but plan on doing something this weekend as I am recovering from sickness this week. Will let you know! FivebyFive seems to have it in tow! Very nice FivebyFive! Terry:eek:ccasion1

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I just received the latest issue of woodsmith and it has an article on SketchUp in it. I have not had a chance to read it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS