for the dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
I'm trying to take better care of myself so I have been walking daily and taking the " big boy " with me :banana:
I got tired of always having to track down the leash and collar so I got a little creative.
The design is mine but I borrowed the hanging posts with the paw prints from another pattern in a magazine . I needed to make it medieval in keeping with the house decor

The back is sweet gum that I scavenged from a pallet and joined some time back , The lab is walnut and the yapper is elm . The paws are cherry and the pads are curly maple

leash.jpg

leash2.jpg

leash3.jpg

Thanx for lookin :mrgreen:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Very creative Bro, you continue to amaze me.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Dude that ROCKS!

Too bad the pooche's can't appreciate it, but I'm sure they're loving the walks!

PChristy

New User
Phillip
That is cool Robert. I know which pattern you are talking about - I made that one for our youngest daughter and painted it in her high school colors - she put it in her closet:swoon:

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Good job on your latest creation. Even better job on doing something to take better care of yourself. We want you to keep you around for a long, long time. :thumbs_up

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Nice touch, Robert. You always seem to know exactly what to do to make each project unique! That takes talent. Keep it up:eusa_clap

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Nice job Robert! Now when you say, "let's go for a walk," the dogs will know exactly where to report to. :icon_thum

Glennbear

Glenn
Cool looking inlays, nice to see a project that benefits both the two legged and four legged residents :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS