For Sales - Cured Gum wood and other hardwoods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralrick

New User
Rick
showphoto.php

Moved this thread from the classified section. At this point, the information below is all I have. I am meeting with the facilities group to look at the wood and discuss options on Monday. At that time, I'll get more insight as to the board sizes available and the additional types of wood after the gum wood.

--------------------------------------

I'm not sure if this will work out or if there will be much interest, but the company I work for is selling some cured Gum wood at $.20/bf. I don't have any other details that what is listed below, but if there is interest, I'll try and coordinate either a group buy or work with individuals to help get you some of the wood.

Gum_wood.jpg

Rick

------------------------------------------

Cured Hardwood Lumber for sale.
This is Surplus lumber left over from the wood that was harvested from the building C site and cured on site for some interior work in C. There is minimal space to sort the wood so it will be sold from the top of the pile downward. We have priced the wood at a very reasonable 20 cents per board-foot because of this lack of grading or choice. The primary species available from the top right now is Gum. Other species will come available and will be posted in the near future. Purchases are set at a minimum purchase price of $150.00. Due to staffing support and time constraints we won't be able to sell smaller quantities of the wood.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Sure sounds like a great deal to me.

Thanks for posting this here. :icon_thum

wghatcher

Greg
Senior User
Rick, I would be interested to know what other types of wood they have. I saw that posting also, but the minimum order (not the dollars - the amount of wood) scared me. If you do a group buy, I may be interested and may be able to help you.

Greg

zapdafish

New User
Steve
Rick, I would be interested to know what other types of wood they have. I saw that posting also, but the minimum order (not the dollars - the amount of wood) scared me. If you do a group buy, I may be interested and may be able to help you.

Greg

Haha, I ran some calcs too and @.20/bdft for a $150 minimum is alot of wood. Not many hobbiest would have that much storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS