RAS
My daughter wanted a coffee mill
Funny thing what ever my daughter wants, my daughter gets:eusa_danc

Sorry about the POOR picture

coffee_mill.jpg

dlrion

New User
Dan
Nice work Earl. I think I may be trying to make one of these for a christmas gift to my father in law...

What wood did you use?

jhreed

New User
james
Earl. did not know you did flat work. Next time send picture of that daughter that gets you to do flat work.
James

ps, is she a wood worker?

Hope she has your talent.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Earl, I wanted to say I'm aghast but I'm not. I've seen your flatwork and knew the quality work you have done.
I also have a request for one of those which quickly grew into "I want one too".
I'm planning on making mine on a round base with a pull out drawer. I found a picture somwhere with the basic how to band saw the drawer, reassemble, and then turn the piece.
Does that mechanism have the plastic drive gears? I kinda want to avoid that but so far all the mechanisms I've found have them. I did find an antique one that might take on a new life IF I can clean it well enough, but its not exactly the style loml wanted. always something...

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Earl, I wanted to say I'm aghast but I'm not. I've seen your flatwork and knew the quality work you have done.
I also have a request for one of those which quickly grew into "I want one too".
I'm planning on making mine on a round base with a pull out drawer. I found a picture somwhere with the basic how to band saw the drawer, reassemble, and then turn the piece.
Does that mechanism have the plastic drive gears? I kinda want to avoid that but so far all the mechanisms I've found have them. I did find an antique one that might take on a new life IF I can clean it well enough, but its not exactly the style loml wanted. always something...

The gears seem to be plastic, they also have 2 other models without the gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors