First Wood Craft Visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubGuy

New User
Zach
Went to Wood Craft for the first time to day. AND IT WAS AWSOME!!!! :banana: Bought a Japanese Dovetail Saw, so dovetail markers, cabinet scrapers and a burnisher for the scrapers. :gar-Bi I walked around for about 2 hours just oohhing and aahhhing and touching before I bought anything. :swoon:It was sooooo fun! :banana: Headed to Klingspor in Winston tomorrow! Anyone heading up there tomorrow please let me know.

nelsone

New User
Ed
:rolleyes: Kids in candy stores!

Glad you had fun! Are you polishing off the Christmas money tomorrow!:tool:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Zach,

Glad you had a fun time in WC. :eusa_danc I know exactly what you mean. We don't have a WC or Klingspor around here, so every time I'm in one I spend a minimum of 2 hours looking around and carefully idealizing and calculating costs. Man, it's SO fun! :rolleyes: Have fun at Klingspor tomorrow. Could you grab me 63.7 bf of curly maple? :gar-La;

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Like Trent said Wilmington doesn't have one so when I get a chance to go, it's like a pilgrimage! :eusa_pray Jim

SubGuy

New User
Zach
Got a good gloat from Klingspor... 3 1/4hp Freud Router for $99.:eusa_danc
I'm glad I don't live here anymore (not really), wife is well:realmad: that describes it. But she's happy I didn't buy the Freud Router and Table w/ fence at WC for $399. I took my dad with me, and we decide to go back by WC after Klingspor. What a fun day. I had to plug the router in and run it as soon as I got home. Got that Tim Taylor feeling:gar-Bi. Also got a base and gonna build my own table when I get home. Thank again guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS