Finally Joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

workingwood

New User
workingwood
Well joining this site was not as simple as I thought most likely due to a browser font issue. Anyways I am relatively new to Raleigh NC moved to CH end of 2010 and moved to Raleigh when I bought a home there January of this year. I am fairly good at wood working not a novice that is for sure however not advanced either. Wood working is a primary hobby of mine to relieve stress. I used to work for start up companies and built their technologies from the ground up. The last company I was with I had 1/3rd ownership and Groupon bought the company so I took my part time technology company and made it a full time gig which has been a fun yet stressful venture which thankfully is succeeding. Anyways I have been looking for some free barn wood so I can build me a nice desk. In my searches this site kept popping up and I thought it to be a great resource so I decided to join. I have not found any free barnwood yet however I am keeping my eyes open. I look forward to learning from your vast experience or in-experience, and hope that I might be able to contribute back to the site with knowledge I have gained over the years.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
welcome to NCWW, and remember that there is no bad woodworking, only ill-prepared firewood. :D

MikeH

New User
Mike
Welcome to NCWW! We're glad to have you and look forward to seeing your work. We LOVE pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS