Finally done !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Thanx for the kind words everyone, I am very happy to have the bulk of this one behind me :eusa_danc

Fred,
I found the knocking to be less noisy and bothersome at higher speeds so I am currently just sawing at higher speeds :eusa_whis.....that counts as fixed , right ?

In response to other questions, I use Paint Shop Pro for the initial processing of the photo. Then using a graphics pad I clean up , bridge, and hand draw most of the details and design elements . I often further enhance with a pencil and white out. I also make adjustments as I cut when I encounter problematic areas I didn't see before. When I am finished with this piece I will have about 20 hours total in it and it will sell for between $125 and $150 as it is 11 x 14 and contains 5 subjects

Thanx again for the encouragement everyone ...this site ROX !! :headbang:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
When I am finished with this piece I will have about 20 hours total in it and it will sell for between $125 and $150 as it is 11 x 14 and contains 5 subjects

Robert you deserve much more than barely over minimum wage($6.15) for your work. You're an artist. I know the right price you sell something at is what the market can handle, but don't sell yourself short. Or start scrollin' faster :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Dave:)

BobcatBob

New User
Bob
Robert,

It find it amazing how you can take a photograph and scroll saw a portrait from it. What a talent.

Bob

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Robert.........that is awesome work...........^^^^^^^^555555555555:eusa_clap

Will Goodwin

New User
Will Goodwin
You're a man with good taste in breakfast foods and an artist to boot! Keep up the great work. :icon_thum:eusa_danc:eusa_clap

Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS