Festool Demo Day at The Moulding Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member

<tbody>
</tbody>
We're having a FESTOOL Demo Day Saturday, May 2nd at The Moulding Source!
Join us at our premier of FESTOOL'S newest products, including the Conturo Edgebander. FESTOOL representative, Jeff Covey will be there, to answer your questions and you can get some hands on time with that tool you've been thinking about. We look forward to seeing you.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
If you are thinking about it - this is a GREAT opportunity to understand the difference of Festool!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
And if you already own a few Festool products this would be a good chance to learn some tips and techniques you might not have thought about or just need refined.

I know I could use a Domino tutorial. That thing is so versatile I doubt I'm using it for everything that I could be.

thesource

New User
Rick
The Festool Demo Day is today. Get an early look at the new tools from Festool.
Try out all of the new battery operated tools that are going to be released on June 1st.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I drove down to Mooresville today to pick up some tools I bought from John Richards (Woodguy1975) and spent some time with Bill Watson (bwat) and Greg Bender (Woodman2k) as we helped John move some items to his storage facility. After a successful day of tool gleaning (assembly table, Fuji Q3 with 3 guns, a bunch of good swiss made carving chisels, three Veritas spokeshaves and a couple of good quality tablesaw blades) at the expense of a lighter wallet, I headed back up the road to Rick's place to visit the Demo Day -- I got there late enough to miss the demos, but chatted for an hour or so with Rick and got a grand tour of his great facility. His showroom is definitely Festool heaven, but he carries other stuff as well. If I didn't need to drive back home with a lessened money supply, I would have bought more stuff! It was great seeing RIck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS