Extravaganza Get Together -Who's Coming For Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodguy1975

New User
John
Chim in if you are coming for sure. I'm getting the head count so I can order the food for the get together. I'm catering in some top notch BBQ. These guys make some good grub.

Thanks,

John

Monty

New User
Monty
um... do we just count "1" for ourselves, or should we factor in how much BBQ we plan to eat? ;-)

woodguy1975

New User
John
Hmm, good question. We'll leave it at 1 per person and I'll use a 1.5 multiplier to account for the "all you can eat factor". :)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I'll be there for sure and I'm coming on Friday. So if you want together Fri for dinner, pick a place.

woodguy1975

New User
John
SteveColes said:
I'll be there for sure and I'm coming on Friday. So if you want together Fri for dinner, pick a place.

I was thinking Outback or Longhorne, but I am flexible. Both are very close to the Metro center. We have every rest. you can imagine in Hickory. I don't think anyone cooks in this town. :)

BTW, Steve, you got my cell phone number right?

Monty

New User
Monty
SteveColes said:
I'll be able to go Friday evening too. Hey, this place is also near the convention center!

:-D

DaveO

New User
DaveO
To bad I have to work on Friday or I would be there, I've heard that place also serves food.:lol: :lol:

Dave:)

Ken Couch

New User
Update your profile with your name
I hate to miss meeting you guys. I am going Friday and have to head home after lunch.:-(

Maybe next time.
Ken

clowman

Clay Lowman
I grew up in a little town beside Hickory, too bad I can't plan on "visiting the parents that weekend." My wife said, "You couldn't buy anything anyway!"

Have fun guys

- clay

woodguy1975

New User
John
Ken Couch said:
I hate to miss meeting you guys. I am going Friday and have to head home after lunch.:-(

Maybe next time.
Ken

Not going to make it on Saturday for the get together? That is too bad. Sure was hoping you could make it. :-(

Ok, Insomniac, there is a second portion of BBQ for you. :lol:

Ken Couch

New User
Update your profile with your name
woodguy1975 said:
Not going to make it on Saturday for the get together? That is too bad. Sure was hoping you could make it. :-(

Ok, Insomniac, there is a second portion of BBQ for you. :lol:

Maybe I can rub your belly when we finally get to meet, Insomniac?:roll: :lol:
Ken

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Whose bright idea was it to have this shindig the same weekend as the state fair?
I'd be there for sure if I wasn't working at the fair. (no, I'm not a "Carnie")

T

toolferone

I guess I will be there;-) . Some guy is having me deliver him a new bandsaw!:-D

DaveO

New User
DaveO
What a coincidence, some guy is having me deliver him a new bandsaw too. We need to talk to that guy and decide who is going to have the honor:lol: :lol: :lol: . Hey "guy" what's the plan. Dave:)

Monty

New User
Monty
DaveO - don't jump to conclusions! Toolferone is bringing a bandsaw for Woodguy1975! That's why he doesn't have room for mine!!!! :oops: :mrgreen:

woodguy1975

New User
John
Ok, ok, ok. I'm guilty. Tolferone is bringing me a new 14" Rikon for an auxillary saw to the MM16. I just wanted a small saw for quick curve work so the Rikon fit the bill. :)

So, there two saws being delivered. :-D Of course you both could just leave them at my shop. If I can use two BSs I can use 3. :eusa_danc

See ya,

John

Only 8 days left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS