European convention in Apex, NC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidF

New User
David
Bernhard and I will be lunching at "Chillis" in Apex (55/64 junction near Lowes) tomorrow at noon - anybody want to join us you're very welcome.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
DavidF said:
Bernhard and I will be lunching at "Chillis" in Apex (55/64 junction near Lowes) tomorrow at noon - anybody want to join us you're very welcome.

I'll probably be there, I live down the street:eusa_danc

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I would like to, but I have the pleasure of having to work tomorrow.

How is this a European convention?? I thought you lived in NC.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Gotcha. I am half-German. I have been to Deutschland many times and have enjoyed it every time. Now I know why Bernard has that European machine...:cool:

DavidF

New User
David
Well that "half German" side must be able to appreciate the benefits of a good lunch - this American work ethic will kill us all!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I really would like to go, but I can't swing it on such short notice. Now if you want to try for a repeat next week, I can definitely swing it.

M

McRabbet

If you guys moved it to Saturday, I might be able to join you -- I'll be in Apex visiting my daughter who lives very close to Papa Steve! If we could get Duke and Irene to join us, we could dub it a combined Statewide and International NCWW Convention!

Rob

DavidF

New User
David
Hum.. Saturdays a problem for me, may be another time.
Travis - set one up and we'll get together

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hmm, looks like I don't have a choice. At least one native NCer will be required to insure security. 8-O

Sapwood

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I might have to adjust my schedule for a drop in so the "kid" contingency can be represented:lol: :lol:
Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS