El Grande Fountain Pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
This is the first fountain pen I have done. The picture is horrible but I think the pen turned out great. Is going to be a gift.

IMG_1281_web.jpg

Kalai

New User
Chris Kalai Allen
Hi Kevin, that is a great looking pen for your first, can't wait to see more, aloha.

Chris
Kalai

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Well it is my First Fountain Pen. I have been turning for a couple of months now. :) Shoot I wish that was my first. :) Yeah Yeah. We will go with that. Sure it is my very first pen. I just got my lathe today yeah that's the ticket.. :)

Sorry I should have made that a little more clear. :)

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
I agree - that is one beautiful pen. I love the color contrast. I didn't know you could still buy ink for a fountain pen. Man, I've got to get out more. Great work!

Ernie

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
That pen turned out awesome!!

Are you going to save the filling for the recipient? Or did you just have to try it out?

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Phillip, I REALLY wanted to give it a try, but I forced myself not to insert the cartridge. It came with a pump as well so I just stuck that in there. It is really really tempting. I think I am going to have to make one for myself now.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
A fountain pen is on my list of To-Do's once we move. I've promised myself I'll make me one and actually keep it!

Let me know what the recipient thinks about how it writes!

Again, nice job!

skeeter

New User
Charles
Nice looking kit and the figure of the burl is awesome. Great job. I have been thinking about trying a fountain pen. This makes me want to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS