Eagle's profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
I think we should at least remove the options to send PM's or emails to Eagle. Is that possible? I'm guessing that no one had thought of it yet.

Last edited:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I think the profile can be edited by an admin person. I think that is a good idea, just m2cw.

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
I went ahead and changed his UserGroup and removed the ability to send email/PM/etc. ...this sucks!...can't stop thinking about him...you never know how much you'll miss someone...

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Actually guys, Monty set up a User Group for deceased. But I'm not sure, it does all the things we want, but that can be modified.

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
I don't think it does those things. I looked at some of the others in our community that make up that user group and they have the communication avenues enabled. I disabled them for Eagle, but not the others and then changed his usergroup.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Does anyone know the circumstances of his passing? I mean.. was it a sudden thing? I guess if it's none of my business, I'll withdraw the question

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
From what I have heard and read he died from a brain anurism. That can be slow or very fast.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
actually, one can survive for quite some time with aneurisms... it is when they burst that serious problems can occur, and when that happens, it is often a very fast death.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I think we should at least remove the options to send PM's or emails to Eagle. Is that possible? I'm guessing that no one had thought of it yet.
Everything has been turned off, I'm not sure why I can actually send his account a message???? I'll look into it further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors