Duster Strkes Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Jerry, your avatar is CLASSIC. :rotflm: I'd love to see an embaressing picture thread. I just don't know if I want to be the one to start it..... :eusa_thin

sawduster

New User
Robert
Robert- great work bro - you sure are turning out some great pics:icon_thum what program are you using to make your patterns?

I just use plain ol' PSP 7 and lot of hand drawing and cleaning :BangHead:
There is a learning curve to the process and I have taught myself a lot by making many mistakes. I'd be happy to share the basics with you if you are interested

J

jeff...

Robert - I wanted to let you know that my daughter now proudly has your artwork displayed on her piano in the foyer. My mother passed by it tonight and said who painted this picture of Sammy and Traitor? My wife spoke up and said that's not a painting it's a piece of woodworking art one of Jeff's friends made. My mom studied it for a while and said he has some talent doesn't he? The conversation went on for a good while about your talent and woodworking artistry, with almost a dozen people gathered round and studying your art work. Dude if you were here when it happened we may not have been able to get you out of the door because your head would have been to big :gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS