Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

It's my daughter with my dog who thinks who thinks he's my best friend

See any resemblance ?
Sep13_03.JPG

jeff_complete.jpg

Message from my daughter with a big ole smile on her face - WOW that's AWESOME - Thank You Mr. Sawduster :)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Two words describe Mr. Sawduster. You're Awesome!!!!!!! That is a beautiful rendition of two beautiful subjects!!!!!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Last edited:

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Dang Sawduster! We gotta talk ... I might have to hire you to create me something with my kids and dogs. You do some beautiful work!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
It's my daughter with my dog who thinks who thinks he's my best friend

See any resemblance ?
Sep13_03.JPG

Dang Jeff that dawg looks just like you :gar-Bi:gar-Bi:gar-Bi

Nice work Robert, you're an artist of the highest degree.

Dave:)

J

jeff...

Dang Jeff that dawg looks just like you :gar-Bi:gar-Bi:gar-Bi
Dave:)

Yeah I know - but it's too bad I don't get to lay around all day and snore. Then jump up from a deep sleep and act like I'm going to tear up who ever is ringing that dang blasted doorbell :rotflm:. He protects us from aliens walking down the street and the guy who stops in front of the house in that brown truck - he definitely knows the sound of the brown truck - starts barking when it's blocks away from the house :roll:.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
That is just awesome, I am going to have to learn how to do that some day. First get the tools that are required and second try over and over and over again,

-----Matthew-----
Custom Home Audio

J

jeff...

Well there ain't nothing like being able to touch it and look at it up close.

My Daughter was floored Thank You - Mr. Duster

P101000135.JPG

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Nice work Robert! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Man, I better not post that picture of me doing karaoke the other night. :no: :rotflm:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Robert- great work bro - you sure are turning out some great pics:icon_thum what program are you using to make your patterns?

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
NO, TRENT!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!

DO!!!!!

I bet several would pay good money to see that immortalized in wood!!!!:tinysmile_tongue_t:

Nah, I was just kidding, never done karaoke, but there are plenty of other embaressing photos that I'll spair you guys from. :wink_smil unless...... someone starts a thread about embaressing photos....... :widea: :rotflm:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Nah, I was just kidding, never done karaoke, but there are plenty of other embaressing photos that I'll spair you guys from. :wink_smil unless...... someone starts a thread about embaressing photos....... :widea: :rotflm:
Trent, don't tempt me:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS