Dozing Duck Bandsaw box pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
This is an e-mail that I got today - anyone know where this young lady can find this -
If you know or have the pattern could you send it to her
luv_dogs2@yahoo.com

"Hello, I see you are a member of the NC Woodworkers forum and I have been trying to
find the pattern for the dozing duck bandsaw box they have on their site. I tried
to join the forum but I was denied since I live in Iowa and not in NC or
surrounding area.
Any help as to where I can find the pattern would be much
appreciated. Also, thanks for supporting the troops! I am a proud 8yr Army Vet and
am happy to see our men and women in uniform get the support they deserve! Kim"

bluewing92

New User
Norm
I sent her the file I have on my drive from Yahoo bandsaw box forum. Fun box to make.

100_1319.jpg

JeffR

New User
Jeff Ross
Is the drawer large enough to hold a duck call?

I found the original post about this, I couldn't get the link to work. Could you send me a copy of the plans.

Thanks

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Is the drawer large enough to hold a duck call?

I found the original post about this, I couldn't get the link to work. Could you send me a copy of the plans.

Thanks

Thanks Jeff, Welcome to the site - when you get a chance jump over to the "Who We Are" and tell us a little bit about yourself - I don't know if you have to have so many post to open the older ones or not someone higher up might be able to answer that for you - Norm (bluewing92) is the one that has this pattern or knows where to get it

bluewing92

New User
Norm
Jeff if you PM me your e-mail I'll send you the plan that I have from the Yahoo bandsaw box forum.

I tried to attach it to a PM but it does not seem to work.:BangHead:

The drawer size on the plan is about 3x1.75x1. But you can always enlarge the plan to make the drawer larger. The overall size of the duck is about 7.5x3x2.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors