Donation drive has ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
As mentioned in my post on the User Announcement forum, the drive resulted in a net total of $1,065.95. We didn't reach the goal but I think, all things considered, we did fairly well. Add that to what we will raise with a super successful fall and spring raffle, as well as three more quarterly drives, and I think we will be in a position to add to our reserve fund.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
+1. Yes we did fall a little short but we take what we get. I think our biggest fund raising potential is through our raffles. That is where we need to focus on.

M

McRabbet

Just so you all know the status of the fall raffle -- Last week I sent letters to Shiraz Balolia of Grizzly, Tom Lie-Nielsen of Lie-Nielsen Toolworks and Mark Williams, Donations Coordinator for Lee Valley Tools. Emails also went to Coleman Fourshee of Klingspor, Rick DiNardo of The Woodworking Source, and Gwen and Bill Watt of Carolina Lumber Sourcing to solicit contributions. If any of you want copies of these communications, I'd be happy to forward them to you.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Looks like we have another $50 coming in from a member who doesn't like Paypal.

All in all, we did better than I expected especially considering how close this was to the Kapex raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS