Display at Klingspor show

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
I want to curb my temptation to take tons of pieces to the show. Between here and those kind of settings, it's mostly the only feedback I get from anyone who does the same type of work. I don't really have a good way to display - need to work on that at some point. Anyway, I'll bring what fits in my bag, and decide what I really want to show once there.

I would really like to see all the scrollers bring a number of pieces. This includes segmentation and intarsia (and, yes, Rita that means you too).. Many of us do different types of scrolling, and the general public might be intrigued by the vast array of possibilities.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Cathy, Great Idea. I told Steve to save me a 3'x3' spot for my scroll work. I will be there Friday. I am more then willing to leave them there for Saturday.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Cathy , I want be able to go but I am willing to send some of my work with someone - if I can get someone to take them for me - I have three maybe four pics - three of them are 20x24 and one is 12 x36 est

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Cathy , I want be able to go but I am willing to send some of my work with someone - if I can get someone to take them for me - I have three maybe four pics - three of them are 20x24 and one is 12 x36 est

Phillip, get it to me on Thursday before the extravaganza and I will take it for you. I plan on being there on Friday and Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS