discount tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

medic

New User
john
I stopped @ discount tools in GA. last week ,most of the tools that they have for sale are recon tools manfactured by royoba, milwaukee, and rigid . they had a rigid planner for $189.00 , a lot of drills, circular saws and sanders. I got a rigid model 2600 sander for $24.95 Someone had posted a thread about it ,so I was in the area and thought I would check it out

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
It's a hidden gem isn't it?
Normally avoid outlet shopping center tool stores as they normally only have junk and "AS SEEN ON TV" garbage that didn't sell on tv. This place is different. In case you missed the earlier thread this place is in the outlets in Commerce, GA on the west side of I-85
DIRECT TOOLS OUTLET
Commerce, Georgia
(706) 335-7304

I stopped in there Wednesday on my way south and they were filled to the ceiling with a bunch of Rigid stuff. Lots of Ridgid chop saws, nail guns, belt sanders and portable table saws. Great deal on a refurb Ridgid 6" ROS ~$50 which is an awesome sander originally made by Metabo (Swiss). They get refurb Rigid Osc belt/spindle sanders on a regular basis and sell them for ~$90. The manager is a nice guy and will put your name and number on a call list if you want something specific.

I'll be stopping by on my way north next week if anyone needs anything small. Happy to enable.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
They're getting ready to open a store in Concord Mills Mall. Not sure exact date but will post info when I find out.

GregSmith

Greg
Corporate Member
They're getting ready to open a store in Concord Mills Mall. Not sure exact date but will post info when I find out.

It opened today! :icon_thum It's across from the TJMAXX. They have the Ridgid sanding station for $99, the Ridgid laminate trimmer for $50, plus a lot of other great deals.

They're handing out coupons for 10% off your entire purchase - good through the 9th.

No, I didn't buy anything......today

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
It opened today! :icon_thum It's across from the TJMAXX. They have the Ridgid sanding station for $99, the Ridgid laminate trimmer for $50, plus a lot of other great deals.

They're handing out coupons for 10% off your entire purchase - good through the 9th.

No, I didn't buy anything......today

hmm ...there's some knowledge that will cost me money!

That ridgid standing station for 100 bucks is going on my christmas list.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Hmm.. Since I work behind the speedway I might just have to make a lunch trip over there and check this out. Could be good stuff..

decibel

New User
Patrick
Well I went by and picked up the laminate trimmer today too. They also have the ridgid planer for like $170. I would have probably gotten that one if I didn't have a Dewalt.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Here's the official press release, abbreviated:
Two new stores for Concord Mills

By Jen Aronoff
jaronoff@charlotteobserver.com
Posted: Friday, Oct. 30, 2009

One new store has opened and another is on the way at Concord Mills. Direct Tools, which sells tools, machinery and accessories for woodworking and construction, including fasteners and adhesives, opened this week in 3,500 square feet near Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, according to a news release. The space was previously occupied by S&K Menswear, which went out of business earlier this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS