Discount Cards and herding cat & butterfiies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
There are currently 235 members who will be eligible, but if I generated the cards today only 109 people would get them. Why becuase a confidentional and optional field has not been filled in. I have gone as far as sending an email to each member that was in this situation with a direct link to the field.

Let me state again, because this first discount offer is of limited duration, I will generate them only once, one or 2 days before the offer actually starts. I WILL NOT GENERATE this group of cards again. I WILL NOT listen to excuses. NO ,my mail is broke, my internet connection is down. My dog ate the computer. I couldn't find the correct field to fill in.

The only excuse that will accepted is "I don't want any discounts", in which case you don't have to do anything:icon_thum .

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Thanks Steve, for going to all this effort, I'll now go broke but a little slower due to the discounts :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
DaveO said:
Thanks Steve, for going to all this effort, I'll now go broke but a little slower due to the discounts :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

No you won't. You, like the rest of us, will just use it as an excuse to buy more stuff, thereby going broke faster! :-x

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Aw, crap I didn't think of that twist. Sound like I'm ****ed either way...see you in debtors hell :lol: :lol:

Dave (too poor to pay attention):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS