Dewalt Miter Saw Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmartin919

New User
Jesse
Good evening..I have a Dewalt Miter Saw DW703) that I need a part for. The dust collection bag has a plastic sleeve sticking out the end of it. The end of it broke and I need a new one. The sites on the internet only offer the whole bag assembly. I just need the sleeve. Any suggestions? Thanks.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
There is a Dewalt parts outlet on Capital Blvd. in Raleigh. If that is an available part they would have it or can get it.

factory-service.gif

2930 Capital Blvd
Raleigh NC 27604
Phone: 919-878-0357

Dave:)

T

toolferone

It sounds like that DeWalt does not break that part down to any sub parts. Call DeWalt just to make sure but I think you are stuck buying the whole piece. Also look into using a piece of plumbing pipe to fix/repair/replace the piece.

Good luck.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Good evening..I have a Dewalt Miter Saw DW703) that I need a part for. The dust collection bag has a plastic sleeve sticking out the end of it. The end of it broke and I need a new one. The sites on the internet only offer the whole bag assembly. I just need the sleeve. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Somewhere here, I have a whole assembly, but with a torn bag. It might take me a day or two to find it though, as I'm in the middle of another project for the Y. If I can find it, it's yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors