Delinquent

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
For the past week I've been delinquent in my duties. I got a chance to read over my assigned forums and appreciate everyone who has chimed in to make sure that posts don't go without response.
I expect to be in about the same situation for about the next month :(
I FINALLY got hire by a fire dept (town of Morrisville) starting 5/4, I'm entering a business partnership with a friend who owns rental units taking over all repair/maintanence plus I still have 3 weeks to finish out at my current 8-5 job. So I'm busier than a one legged cat trying to bury turds on a frozen pond. There is an end in site though as soon as i'm done at my current job.
Again, thanks to all who have (and hopefully will continue to) stepped in to cover for me!
-Chris

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's cool Chris, we all have each others backs. But we will have to dock you pay for this slacking behavior. And thanks for that cat analogy, I will be chuckling over that all night, while my wife looks at me stranger than normal 8-O :roll:

Dave:)

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I will also share my thanks whil I try to get this house ready and my move completed. I will be more active shortly.

THANKS

sapwood

New User
Roger
Congrats again on the job Chris!
And there's gotta be a new tool for carting off those cat turds ;-)

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS