Crown of Thorns complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebarr

New User
Wayne
I have been through some difficult times over the past few months and have not felt like being in the shop. I saw this pattern and it inspired me to get off my butt and do some work. It's not perfect by a long shot, and I would like to do a few more over the next month or so for gifts. But it felt really good.

P9300014.JPG

lottathought

New User
Michael
First..that is outstanding.
And sorry to hear that things have not been going well.
But I have a feeling that just looking at that helps.
Always amazing..no matter where you look, he is there.

How thick is the top sheet of wood?

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan
Well, for what its worth, it looks great to me. I'm sorry life hasn't been great. Prayers comming your way brotha!

cskipper

Cathy
It looks great and I'm glad it felt good making it. Hang in there - warm fuzzies and prayers sent your way.

R

rickc

Looks VERY nice. As you think about making a few more for gifts - don't forget about stack cutting them. That looks to have a number of cuts, and making a couple at a time might be a bit easier.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wayne that is perfect because it came from the heart. I am not saying that because of who's picture it is. I hope things are improving. Hang in there brother.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Nice work, Wayne.

Hang tough. As our Jewish friends say, "Even this wil pass."

Take care.

:eusa_pray

sawduster

New User
Robert
Ya done it justice bro :eusa_clap Isn't it amazing how such a simple pattern can be so confusing ? :BangHead:

this pattern cuts pretty nice in a stack. I have done as many as five 1/8" pieces . Just be careful and not lose the little pieces ! DAMHIKT !!

great work man :icon_thum

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
That is excellent work Wayne. :icon_thum I'm sorry to hear about your rough time. Just hang in there and have faith.

-Trent

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Great job Wayne - it looks great - I am glad that you getting back into the swing of things - may God bless you and your family

cskipper

Cathy
I think it would be great, if you guys still have access to the different versions of this piece, to put them on display together at the Klingspor show. The variety of methods demonstrates how the same project can be approached differently, yet effectively. If you don't still have the pieces, maybe we could do a photo spread of them. What do you think?

sawduster

New User
Robert
I think you idea has potential :icon_thum A copy of the article accompanied by photos of the different versions ....NC Scroller has a nice one too , similar to mine but also different would be a nice static display for the table

Watchoo think folks ? :eusa_thin

ebarr

New User
Wayne
Thanks to everyone for your comments. I can not make it to the Klingspor Extravaganza thing and I certainly don't think that my piece is worth displaying. However, If someone want to take it with similar pieces that's fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS