Credit Card Processing Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Jumped through a lot of hoops the last few days. Got the payment gateway set up a couple days ago. Today I got the Merchant account approved:wconfused:. We should be live in 24 to 48 hours, If all goes well. Hopefully twenty four:eusa_thin. Keep your fingers crossed. Joe, you got some bills coming in.:eusa_doh:

M

McRabbet

Okay! Thanks a million -- this answers one final question that will impact the raffle (see my update in the Raffle thread). I knew you were working on this per our conversation earlier this week, so Monday the 18th looks like a good day to have it ready for the kickoff.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Question for you all. I have held off the calendar sales due to the raffle and our processing issues. Once the CC process is ready can we handle two events (raffle and calendar) at the same time?

TracyP

Tracy
Question for you all. I have held off the calendar sales due to the raffle and our processing issues. Once the CC process is ready can we handle two events (raffle and calendar) at the same time?

Should not be a problem.

TracyP

Tracy
Well, looks like I got a misleading email. the merchant account has not made it through underwriting. I am pushing them hard though:realmad::realmad:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS