Craftsman 10" Ras from Apex to Arthur,WV

Status
Not open for further replies.

steviegwood

New User
Steven
Hi Everyone, I need to find a way to get a 10" craftsman RAS from Apex to Arthur, WV or somewhere close so I would be able to meet to pick it up. I would need to make arrangements for someone to meet with junquecol (BRUCE) in Apex to pick up the saw (saw only, no leg set or stand) and to get it delivered to me in WV. Please if there is someone coming up my way and could deliver this saw I would be eternally grateful. Thank You in advance and may God Bless. Steve

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Steve, I know you are limited on your traveling. It might be helpful to let us know some places you could meet someone.

steviegwood

New User
Steven
Hi Scott, sorry that I did not include that info. I could make a trip to Winchester, VA or Cumberland, MD without too much difficulty. I can not take much more than 1 to 2 hours of driving without a significant break in between. If I can not find someone coming this way I may have to try and get the funds together for freight. I have no idea at this time what the freight on this would be. I would be glad to give some wood and sanding belts to whomever wanted to come all the way and pick up a load in trade for delivery. Steve P.S. I am starting to wish that I lived in NC because you guys are the friendliest and most generous, helpful bunch of people that I have ever had any dealings with.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I can get it from Apex to southern VA (Clarksville or South Hill area) if that helps.

steviegwood

New User
Steven
Thanks Scott, I certainly appreciate the offer but that is still to far for me. I am thinking that really I need to find out just how much it would cost to get it shipped. It may be just as cheap to ship as it would to pay for gas. I know my dodge will pass everything on the road but a gas station. That 5.2 (318 ) is a thirsty girl. I thought that I would post on the pony express to see if anyone traveled this way on a regular basis. It never hurts to check things like that. Thanks Again. Steve

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Don't give up hope yet Stevie, it's only been one day. We do have a few members that occasionally go to NY/NJ. They may be on the road now.

Good Luck.

James Davis

New User
James Davis
Steve,

I will be going to Annapolis, Maryland in a few weeks. I will be glad to run down to Apex and pick it up and bring it that far. That is about 30 wiles east of DC. I have friends there that I can leave it with and feel sure it will stay there until you can get there if it is not possible to meet me when I am there. If this will help let me know.

James

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Steve,

I'm working on a round trip that'll take me through Winchester, actually to Gore, VA a bit west of Winchester. Not sure yet when it'll happen but it'll likely be in the next few weeks. I'll post or PM when I know fer sure.

Jerry

steviegwood

New User
Steven
Steve,

I'm working on a round trip that'll take me through Winchester, actually to Gore, VA a bit west of Winchester. Not sure yet when it'll happen but it'll likely be in the next few weeks. I'll post or PM when I know fer sure.

Jerry
Hi Jerry, That would work out great as it is only about an hour from my home. I live west of Winchester myself. Gore is just off US RT 50. Please let me know more when you find out for sure. Thanks, Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS