craft show

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrollsawman

New User
shorty
there going to be a craftshow at Western Union Elementary School in Waxhaw NC Saturday march 8. im gotta have a booth there with alot of scrollsaw picture. yall come out now.
shorty's scrollworks
you should see what i SAW :saw:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Man, all the fun is going on in the Charlotte are this weekend.
Too bad, too far :sad1:

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Shorty,

Welcome to the website -- I'll be in Charlotte on the 8th, but it will be for the Charlotte Woodworking SHow that weekend at the Merchandise Mart in Liberty Hall. Good luck with your show and hope you sell lots -- I'm not a scroller, but we got lots of very talented 'wee blade' people around -- I'd suggest for a full response from members and a proper welcome, that you start a new thread in the Who We Are forum. You'll hear lots about the need to post pictures and other apt advice! We are friendly and hope you'll be here to enjoy!

scrollsawman

New User
shorty
update on the craft show. think i sale my saw :BangHead: lol very poor. just say i gave away one pic. but i got alot of nice comments very nice work. :eusa_clap

cskipper

Cathy
I hate that you didn't have any luck. I haven't done any craft shows, but I have suspected that folks are looking for inexpensive things. Maybe that's different in larger, established shows. If you could find an art show to participate in you would probably have a lot more success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS