Couple new cabinets for my shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripp

New User
Tripp
I'm new to the forum and just wanted to start a thread to introduce myself and show a couple of the cabinets that I've done. The miter saw cabinets are more of a rebuild not really new. The are not finished yet plan to add a large drawer to open lower sections and doors for the center sections. The other is a small cabinet I built for storage of misc items.
cabinet_12.JPG

miter_saw1.JPG

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
Welcome. I like the chop saw station. Something I've always wanted and never built.

Red

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Tripp, welcome to a great website with good people. Very nice miter saw table. By the way, I lived next door in Lincolnton in the early '70s, great area.

Tripp

New User
Tripp
Thanks for the kind words. I've been lurking here on the site for a while just never posted to the site. Right now I'm adding HF dust collector to the shop. Once that's done I will finish the drawers and raised panel doors for the cabinets.

Tripp

New User
Tripp
This weekend I was able to build the drawer boxes and get them installed, along with building my first raised panel door.
cab11.jpg

cab21.jpg

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Welcome to the friendliest sawdust pile in the western hemisphere! I really like your cabinets, great job Tripp! You may want to mark your calendar for July 18, at 11:00 a.m. We are kicking off our first monthly Hickory area lunch bunch at Billy's Bar BQ, on Highway 70, Conover Blvd. across from South Tractor Sales. The address is Conover, just over the line from Hickory. Come on up and meet some really fine people, woodworkers. We'd love to meet you. :)

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
Many years ago (new marriage & 1st house) we lived in Alexis. That's the stop light between Stanley & Iron Station. I've been working on shop cabinets for the last few years. Yours look great & you're going to like this site. Great people & tons of knowledge.

Pop

Tripp

New User
Tripp
Again thanks for all the kind words. I will have to see what's going on that Saturday and see if I can make it. So far I'm liking the forum lots of good info about local sources for materials and tools.

Tripp

New User
Tripp
Found another cabinet hiding in a sheet of 3/4 ply. This one is a roll around for my drill press. I found a use for the casters that came with my HF dust collector. Also added a couple of drawers for storage.
drill_press6.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors