Couple Minor gloats . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralrick

New User
Rick
I bought an almost new DW735 planer a couple weeks ago off craigslist. It was a sweet deal that included the in/out feed tables and the dewalt stand for the planer. While I was there, the guy mentioned he might also be interested in working a deal on selling his Delta drill press and DW scroll saw. I didn't jump even though he was offering a nice price.

Earlier this week, a neighbor came over to ask about drilling holes in some glass blocks his wife was using to make some Christmas ornaments. We went out to the shop and drilled holes in about 10 blocks in about the time he struggled with drilling one by hand. Well, you guessed it, he ended up the new owner of my Harbor Freight drill press and the next night I picked up a very nice Delta 17-965 DP. Pics to come if I can get the shop cleaned up a little.

That scroll saw is still sitting there begging for another return trip . . . . :evil:

T

toolferone

You know the deal, proper suckage with held until proof is provided.

Nice pregloat though.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
I'm sure I'll offer a hearty congrats... if I see a photo :-D But this does sound like a very cool tool snag.

Ray

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Well, I guess that calls for a heartfelt YOU ... (suckage witheld pending pics)!! :lol: :lol:

Sounds like you got a sweet deal. :)

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS