Corel Draw & Photo 8 Software - Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rickc

Our IT department has a tendency to discard old software and stuff near the elevator. Being a "frugal" person, I often look at/in boxes to see if there is some sort of steal.

I don't know if this qualifies as a deal or not, but Friday I found a copy of Corel Draw 8 & Corel Photo 8. There are 2 CDs - one with the program files and one with clip art. The one with textures, edges, impaes & photos is missing. (I will look Monday to see if it might be in with a bunch of old CDs). The registration code is also with it. I started the install, and it seems to go just fine. The registration code got me past the prompt. The printed manuals (yes PRINTED!) are included and even a hardcopy of all of the clip art images.

Bottom line - it is free to anyone who would like to come by and pick it up. The current version of these programs is at 12, I believe. It definitely comes "as is". First person to say they want it and can arrange to get it can have it. Will use the time date stamp on any replies to this listing as the final word.

R

rickc

Yes. I would mail it to you, and you could see how much postage was and send a check to me after you got it. It is a little heavy, but if it was only a couple of bucks - we'll forget about it!

R

rickc

Got it. Software is gone.

I did complete the entire installation, and everything loaded fine. Being older plus the fact I don't know if it was ever registered, I am unsure as to what updates might be out there.

If all goes as planned, I will be sending it out Monday. I will let you know the day I send it so you can be on the look out.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS