Cordless NCWW: Lets test!

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I think I've "most" of the bugs worked out.

I've created a shared test userid, as I'm going to go out and ask a few non-staff folks to try testing too. If you don't have a working userid on North Carolina Woodworker Test, you can use this.

Userid: aaa
Password: kaub4

Site: http://www.ncwwtest.info/forums/index.php

Feel free to test from your Moble Gizmo. If you do, it'd really help to hear back what device you used.

I'd also ask everyone to also try from your real computer/browser. The site works just as well on a real browser. The only difference is it will not auto-detect. If you do not see the mobile style, go to the bottom of the page. There is a pull down menu in the bar across the bottom. If it says "-- N CWW Default", switch it to Mobile.

Yes, I created a form!!
http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/misc.php?do=form&fid=26

You can fill it out as many times as you like, if you want to test lots of times or re-test.

I'd like to hear from at least 5 people before we move it into the real site. I suspect I'll hit a whole new round of bugs on the real site. In particular the mess vbSEO causes.

Thanks!
Jim

Last edited:

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Okay...so I had a whole list of things I didn't like about the home page on the test site, and then I went into a thread. The threads are AWESOME! Quick, clean, no clutter, just the facts. Can the rest of the site reflect the threads? Bare bones basic.

Thanks for your hard work!

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Thanks!

We've got 11 non-staff folks testing as well. Got a ton of little fixes to make.

If all goes well, I hope we can move it over to the main site.

Cross fingers!

Jim

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Thanks!

We've got 11 non-staff folks testing as well. Got a ton of little fixes to make.

If all goes well, I hope we can move it over to the main site.

Cross fingers!

Jim

I got everything crossed. I didn't realize the undertaking this would take when I asked for it to be done. I take my hat off to you sir Lips De' Frog. You are DA MAN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS