Congrats to myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NH2NC

New User
Eric
Okay, I’m a humble person, but I’m going to take a moment to pat myself of the back. I reached a goal that I set for myself and became a NC real estate broker at the beginning of the month.
Some of you that know me are aware that I was laid off last June and tried to start a staffing firm (that’s where my background lies), but this economy has hit that field hard and offices are closing all over. My partner and I decided to close the doors and move on in late February. Some might say this is the wrong time to get into real estate too, but from all the research I’ve done, I think this is a great time for me to get involved. Things are moving fast and like every other position that I have held, I’m jumping in with both feet.
I don’t mean to turn this into an ad, but if I can help you or anyone that you know in this field, please let me know.

Thanks for allowing me to share!

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Congrats on the accomplishment. Maybe there's a combo in here... do the woodworking for houses you list?:gar-Bi

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Congrats!

I've got a great little ranch home in Northport, Alabama if you run across somebody relocating there.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Good on ya, Eric. Getting started in a new field is always a challenge. :icon_thum :eusa_clap

timf67

New User
Tim
I think your timing is pretty good, we are on the way out of the "dip" and there are a lot of houses on the market to sell... My SWMBO works in the mortgage (actually short sale and REO) area for one of the local banks and she says the short sale and REO market is about to explode! Good luck to ya!

NH2NC

New User
Eric
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Once I get settled into my new work environment, I need to get back into the shop. My poor tools are collecting dust :wsad::5sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS