Congrats to Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Alan has a tip on radiusing raised panels in latest issue of FWW. I could see this readily adapted to using a horizontal raised panel bit in horizontal router table. Thanks for the idea Alan!

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Alan is single-handedly putting "Lil Washington" on the map. Way to go, buddy.:eek:ccasion1

Ernie

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Haven't seen the tip Alan, but it reminded me of the indirect 'attboy' you received from the recent AWW top tip!

Waytogo ALAN:eusa_danc

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Haven't seen the tip Alan, but it reminded me of the indirect 'attboy' you received from the recent AWW top tip!

Waytogo ALAN:eusa_danc

Thanks! This tip actually started out as a letter to the FWW editor about a jig used in an article earlier this year to cut curved wide bevels on a table top using a table saw. I said it could be done much easier and better with my jig. If they agreed I suggested they consider publishing it as a tip. The rest is history.

I mentioned previously I also sold a tip to Wood Mag which I expected to see published this month as well. But . . . it ain't gonna happen . . . at least not until December because it was selected as a "Top Tip" also. Wood even sent a local photog to take my mug shot to go along with the tip! I'm gonna get $300 worth of tool(s) for that one, but don't know what yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS