Come one and all to Breakfast on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Any one interested in meeting a few NCWW members for breakfast on Saturday? Phillip and I are meeting at 7:45 AM at the I-HOP on Capital Blvd and then heading over to Klingspor right after that. If you are sure you are coming, respond to this tread or PM me so I can get a rough count. Of course friends and family are welcome too.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Sounds like a great time Scott. I'm not sure if I'm going to be up there or not this weekend, but if I am, I might meet you guys for breakfast or at least try to meet you all at Klingspor. :eusa_thin Oh man, this could get ugly. :wconfused: There's only one thing worse than a guy with WGD going to Klingspor, MULTIPLE guys with WGD going to Klingspor. :swoon: :rotflm::rotflm:

Rob

New User
Rob
Unfortunatly I have a class that morning, after 20+ years of riding, I'm finally taking the basic motorcycle course this weekend.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Alas, I'll be a few hundred yards from IHOP, but it might as well be a hundred miles....

I'm covering the registration table starting at 7:30 (pity anyone).

Jim

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Alas, I'll be a few hundred yards from IHOP, but it might as well be a hundred miles....

Jim

Pity and great appreciation. My wife doesn't get up that early and there is no way I could be there then. Thanks for taking one for the team :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dave:)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

Jim

If you can be nice a "to go" plate might make it that distance. If so what would the plate contain?:dontknow:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Gosh, thats a mighty kind offer. In case you forgot, I'm a vegetarian ;-), but I'm more than willing to eat eggs, milk, flour and sugar. Which leads to....

A small stack of pancakes would be lovely. If its not too much trouble :)

You are a scholar and a gentleman.

Jim

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
are the delinquents welcome?:gar-La; If so I may make it. I heard scott was buying........:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors