closer to real woodworking

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Another group project :mrgreen:
Oak and maple from ....Jeff, RAS from Travis, DP from Bas, DP table from Doug, knowledge and confidence from this great group and pattern from Steve Good :eusa_clap

book_shelf.jpg

note the clever use of dowels instead of screws :mrgreen: thanx in part to a kewl DP table courtesy of Doug .....kew-kew-ka-choo Mr Robinson :banana:

book_shelf2.jpg

book_shelf3.jpg

book_shelf4.jpg

Plenty of flaws and room for improvement but I learned a lot, had a lot of fun making it, and I'm pretty proud of it :icon_thum

Never , never would have been able to tackle something like this 6 months ago :nah:

does this group rock or what ??

thanx for lookin :mrgreen:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
There is nothing not real about your woodworking skills. It really really really pains me to quote jeff but "'artist".

NC_Horn

Duane
Corporate Member
Great job - nice project. That is something I could put to good use. LOML is always giving me a down the road about magazines laying all over the place:rotflm:.

Duane

jerrye

New User
Jerry
you have done well grasshopper:gar-Bi
Jim, you've seen Robert, I'm sure...not exactly Quai Chang Cain. More like "$ka-CHING$!" on seemingly ANYTHING he tries! Jeff got it right:
ARTIST

And, Artist, still waitin' for the butt whoopin' you [STRIKE]threatened[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]promised[/STRIKE] think you can do!:wink_smil

cskipper

Cathy
Very cool :cool: project (and plan) :icon_thum. My question is - how did the group decide who ended up with the end product?

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Everytime I see this post I just can't get over the title - Bro everything that you have done has been real woodworking in my book:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS