Clemmons addition to the NCWW family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tzapp1

New User
Tina
Hi
I am Tina and new to woodworking. I have lucked out and taken over a fully equipped shop and all its contents:rotflm: I am learning the fine art of woodworking from my husband Nick (NZAPP1). I have posted some bowls in Nick's gallery but plan on posting pics soon. I am looking forward to learning from this fine group:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Tina.... Have we met, maybe in Winston Salem:dontknow::dontknow::gar-La;.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Uh oh Nick....better be careful! :-D

Welcome Tina! Sometimes I wish I could get my wife into woodworking, but then again I do enjoy my shop time ;-)

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
Welcome Tina. You can't beat a fully equiped shop from the start! It is also great to have a common interest with your spouse. My husband and I both enjoy it, but I have much more time to actually do it since he works so much.

Amy

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Welcome Tina - it is good to have you with us - I want you to know (as if you don't already:wink_smil) that you have one fine teacher there and I am looking forward to seeing what you two build for us to see

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Welcome Tina. Everything Nick has told you about me is untrue. :)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Tina. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap That's wonderful that you and your husband get to share the art of woodworking. As you probably already know, this is a wonderful group of folks. It's great to have you here. :icon_thum

sapwood

New User
Roger
Well, it's about time :icon_cheers
Hope you enjoy visiting here . . . I know we will :gar-Bi

Roger

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Tina -- we're glad that you got the bug and have joined us -- Hopefully Nick will share his toyls.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Hey Tina! I'm very happy you decided to join up and I look forward to your post and you sharing your projects.

Barbara

Tzapp1

New User
Tina
Thanks all for you kind words of encouragement. I will be posting some pic of some pens I just turned. My avatar is one I jut finished form walnut burl. Look forward to sharing my work with the group :eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS