Classified Ad: Possible policy violation

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Ugh, I swear I'm being drawn to these things like a cookie to a cold glass of milk...

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=885

the craigs list add can be seen by searching "Cooper Recessed Light Fixtures" on raleigh crags list.

Policy: Ads may not contain links to off-site auction sites or public sales websites, but may include links to personal or reference websites related to the item in the Ad (e.g., manufacturer).

So, its not a link, but it is more or less the same thing.

I did my bit and tattled, now I can go back to my day job. Making citizens arrests of people who remove those mattress tags (Do not remove under penalty of law).....

Jim

b4man

New User
Barbara
..but did you do anything about it? :dontknow:

I think I would PM the guy and ask him to remove the last sentence of his post to be in compliance.....oh God, when the word compliance surfaces it's sounding way too corporate america:elvis:

Or let it slide. I would.

Barbara

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Actually, I don't think this is a policy violation, it's a mispost. It should go under "Found for sale/ hot deals", since the person listing it is not the actual seller, he's just passing on info about a good deal he found.
So please PM him and ask him to post to that forum instead.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Sheesh, I didn't even catch he was promoting someone elses item.

I shall be a man about this and take care of it.

Jim

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I've dispatched the malicious miscreant post with swift and impartial justice.

The perp has been duly, if not tactfully, nay, compassionately communicated with.

On to the next big thing!

Jim

b4man

New User
Barbara
I apologize! I didn't realize it either! I was going to fix it but I see I was beaten to the punch.

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors