New User
Jeremy
NOT MINE
A great price though!

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/1169194130.html

Jet Table Saw - $575 (Concord, NC)

Reply to: see below
Date: 2009-05-13, 3:32PM EDT

Very nice Jet table saw for sale. The saw is in great condition. I used it to build three sets of kitchen cabinetry. It is a single phase and requires a 220 plug in just like an oven or dryer.
The saw cost $2,ooo.oo new and I am selling it for $575.00 firm. You would have to pick it up, a small utility trailer or pick up truck should be fine. I will offer a 30 day warranty in writing.
You can contact me via email ~ brogers1972@gmail.com or by phone ~ 704.490.2020 ask for Brandon.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n73k13m1ZZZZZZZZZ95d59674b72255e1795.jpg

PostingID: 1169194130

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Looks to be a good buy if as stated...Have an appointment in the morning at 10:30 to look at it. He says I have 1st dibs. But, you know how these Craigslist deals can go. He'll probably sell it tonight with my luck!
Now to figure how to load it into a 4X8 trailer without having another heart attack. I can lift it off the trailer with my front end loader and straps, getting it on I don't know. It is in Concord and I am in Morganton.

We'll see! Thanks for the heads up!

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Wayne let me know if I can help. I'm working out of the house (in Concord) tomorrow.
Mark

NH2NC

New User
Eric
Just saw this myself on CL. What a great deal!

Did you ask for some pics before you make the drive?

E-

NH2NC

New User
Eric
Need someone to go look at it for you?:gar-La;

Later that evening via cell phone..........

Um...Yeah, it's a piece of junk, you don't want to drive over here... It's not worth it...:no:

Meanwhile, it's on my friends' trailer on the way back to my house:cool::eusa_danc:rolleyes:

Good luck Wayne. I hope you can snag it!

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Just an update....201 miles and now this is in my garage.
IMG_04122.JPG

Still have the rails, fence, etc. in the back of my truck. Has the 53" fence and rails, I think I'm going to use the new Beismeyer I have stored from the Lowes sales a while back. The 30" rails will fit my space better. And hopefully my Bench Dog Cast Iron Router Extension will bolt the right side. The saw is a left tilt. Purrs like a kitten. Thanks to everyone involved. I'll post an official gloat when I have everything spit shined and tuned!
IMG_04133.JPG

IMG_04142.JPG

IMG_0415.JPG

And final little gloat, my new Adria Small Tenon Saw was sitting on my porch awaiting me!! 2 saws in 1 day!!!:gar-La;:gar-La;
IMG_04162.JPG

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
YOU ROCK! So glad someone was able to take advantage of that deal ... probably the lowest price I've seen on that saw to date!

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Jeremy, thanks for posting the listing. I just happened to see it right after you posted. Then jumped quick. Was actually the 1st to call. It is cleaning up nicely. Other than some stains on the top, looks like a new saw! He didn't have the stock safety guard and splitter. Also he couldn't find the miter gauge or arbor wrench. But I have a Incra 1000SE I will be using anyway. It has been in storage for almost 2 years, luckily in a very nice insulated garage. He even wrote me a 30-day guarantee....I'm very happy so far!:gar-Bi:gar-Bi

M

McRabbet

Well it is obvious that you jetted down to take a look and found success! CongJETulations on the fine new saw! I've got a Grizzly cabinet saw and adore it, but that one looks like a winner, especially for the price. And then to find the gift pack on the porch left by the Brown Elves, wow!

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Congrats Wayne!
Let us know if he finds the missing parts and we can work on a NCWW express delivery.

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Thanks Mark, but I think he had it in storage so long, he has no ideal where the parts might be. We'll see.
I would like to have the arbor wrench, that should be easy enough to find. Just not sure what I want to do about a blade guard. I had hoped for a riving knife, but at least a guard and a splitter. I'll have to explore those options. I am going to put on my Beismeyer 30" Fence and Bench Dog RT as I can get to it and try to put it in action. Really looking forward to the dust collection and I love how smooth it runs.
Was wiping the base down and the ONLY scratch I could find was one I put on it unloading it. The saw actually looks brand new!:gar-Bi:gar-Bi

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Wayne,
Nice score,I called Brandon 10 minutes after you did.I was waiting to see if you were gonna take it.That was a dum thought after seeing the pictures.My search continues....
Greg

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Yes, he was even getting calls while I was there.....Yeah, I've been looking for an upgrade for over 2 years! Finally scored!:gar-Bi:gar-Bi

Glennbear

Glenn
Congratulations !!!! Super good score :icon_thum when I saw this thread there was a brief flickering of the torch I am carrying for my new stone topped Ridgid. :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors